To stay ahead of the game and make sure that your potential customers will never be won over by your competitors, Big Apple Templates is the perfect resource of the...
In this video you will learn tips and tricks from Steve Jobs. How to make your presentation rock like Steve Jobs’ presentations.
- Make your theme clear and consistent.
- Create a headline that sets the direction for your meeting (gives to the audience a reason to listen).
- Provide the outline.
- Open and close each section with a clear transition (make it easy for your listeners to follow your story).
- Demonstrate enthusiasm (words like extraordinary, amazing, cool, incredible, unbelievable, and awesome) – Wow your audience!
- Not presentation mode (formal and stiff) – Give to the listeners the permission to have fun and be excited.
- Sell an experience – Make numbers and statistics meaningful.
- Use analogies: they help connect the dots for your audience.
- Make it visual (simple on the eyes).
- Paint a simple picture that doesn’t overwhelm.
- Give the audience a show.
- Identify your memorable moment and build up to it.
- Rehearse, Rehearse, And Rehearse.
- “One more thing” (at the end of presentation) – Give your audience an added bonus to walk away with.
- Strong opening – Product demonstration – Strong conclusion – “One more thing”.